Biodefense Master’s Open Houses
We invite you to attend an open house to learn more about the Schar School of Policy and Government. The session will provide an overview of our master’s degree programs, an introduction to our world-class faculty and research, and highlights of the many ways we position our students for success in the classroom and beyond. Our admissions and student services staff will be on hand to answer your questions.
- Thursday, September 15: 6:30pm-8:30pm—Master’s Open House, Founders Hall, Room 126
- Wednesday, October 19: 6:30pm-8:30pm—Master’s Open House, Founders Hall, Room 126
- Thursday, November 10: 6:30pm-8:30pm—Master’s Open House, Founders Hall, Room 126
PhD Information Sessions
Drawing on world-class original research and high-level practical experience, our faculty prepare students to be creative and effective participants in policy-making and political discourse. By working closely with these faculty to conduct research that influences decisions at the local, national and international levels, our PhD graduates emerge prepared for high-powered careers in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors.
- Wednesday, September 7, 2016: 7:00pm-8:30pm – Arlington Campus, Founders Hall, Room 134
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016: 7:00pm-8:30pm – Fairfax Campus, Johnson Center, Room 334